In this course...
... we're going to simplify our composition and shapes so we can focus on edges and explore how light can effect those edges.
Some of the concepts we'll be covering are:
- Finding your composition through scribbling and focusing on balance
- Observing light at different times of the day to see how the quality and directness of that light impacts the way we see objects.
- Using temperature to create a glow
- Layering slight shifts in value and temperature to create bulk and dimension
- Brush control and techniques
- and more!
More Acrylic Tonalism Paintings!
All acrylic tonalism paintings are included in the monthly subscription package or can be purchased seperately.
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription