In this course...
... we will learn how to use layers and glazing to create our moody, acrylic, tonalism painting from start to finish.
Some of the concepts we'll be covering are:
- Shape-making and basic composition concepts
- Glazing and dry brushing with transparent and opaque colors
- Creating interest in your sky through color and temperature while maintaining a very narrow value range
- A very heavy focus on edgework to create soft, natural edges
- Brush control and techniques
- Creating depth and the illusion of light in dark shapes through the use of temperature
- and more!