In this course...
... we will learn how to use layers and glazing to create our moody, acrylic, tonalism painting from start to finish.
Some of the concepts we'll be covering are:
- Shape-making and basic composition concepts
- Glazing and dry brushing with transparent and opaque colors
- The importance of having a mid-ground in your composition
- Completely changing the mood of a painting in a single layer
- Brush control and techniques
- Anatomy of a wet palette
- How to create effective water reflections
- and more!